Hello!

This is a blog about some of the things in my life that I've come to enjoy. I keep, so to speak, a record of all the things that I do in my spare time. I am a cat addict, nature fanatic, vintage lover, girl gamer, and love to research and write about interesting facts plus more! I hope you enjoy viewing my blog.

YoWorld is Possibly Facebook's Best Virtual World Game


YoWorld is a social game on Facebook where the main attraction is interacting with other players around the world. Now, I know, there are some people who can't stand those Facebook game requests from addicts like me. I, for one, know the friends of mine that don't play the games and just don't send them the requests, leaving it at that. With that being said, let me briefly tell you about YoWorld. In this game, you can earn coins and cash. You can buy and decorate as many houses as you want as well as buying clothes and dressing up. There is even a mobile app called YoWorld Companion where you can earn even more prizes. The part that I like the most is the unique amount of people you meet. There are certain circles of friends that you can settle into and find where you fit in. There are also very strange and disturbed people on YoWorld, too, and you really have to watch out for those types, as you do in real life. I will tell you this, there is no other game like it. The graphics are cuter than most virtual world games, and the people are definitely more interactive and diverse than in other games. Just stick with the right people, and you will really find that YoWorld is worth your time by making some new friends right from your own living room.

Life is more fun if you play games.-Roald Dahl
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment