Hello!

This is a blog about some of the things in my life that I've come to enjoy. I keep, so to speak, a record of all the things that I do in my spare time. I am a cat addict, nature fanatic, vintage lover, girl gamer, and love to research and write about interesting facts plus more! I hope you enjoy viewing my blog.

The Beautifully Fascinating Dead Sea


Here is a beautiful picture of the sunrise over the dead sea for you.

Speaking of the Dead Sea, did you know that life is coming back to it? It is also the lowest point on the earth. Its shores are 1,388 ft. At certain times of the year, the salinity decreases to where bacteria can actually survive there. Other than that, there are no other life forms that can live the dead sea. Egyptians even mummified the dead with mud from the dead sea.

This is why I absolutely love nature. From the smallest insect to the largest body of water, all of nature is simply fascinating. And beautiful. And intriguing. And lovely. I love nature so much that sometimes I just listen to nature sounds on my phone and imagine myself somewhere beautiful. What else are our senses for?

I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in. -John Muir

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment