Hello!

This is a blog about some of the things in my life that I've come to enjoy. I keep, so to speak, a record of all the things that I do in my spare time. I am a cat addict, nature fanatic, vintage lover, girl gamer, and love to research and write about interesting facts plus more! I hope you enjoy viewing my blog.

Today is a beautiful day...

Today is a beautiful day where I live. For the first time this year, we have the windows open in the house! The cats are loving that part. I thought I'd share some more cat pictures today for all you cat lovers out there:

I'd like to introduce you to the family cat, Tasha! She is well known for being quiet, playful, cute, and smaller than average. She is part somali, and the rest is unknown.

Tasha Tounge


Toby likes to find sun spots for warmth. 

Toby in the Sun

Tasha looks like the size of a kitten, but she is actually three years old! She's definitely the runt of the litter.

Tasha the Cat in the Bag

Well, I'm off to enjoy this beautiful day! I certainly wouldn't want to miss it. :)

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment