Hello!

This is a blog about some of the things in my life that I've come to enjoy. I keep, so to speak, a record of all the things that I do in my spare time. I am a cat addict, nature fanatic, vintage lover, girl gamer, and love to research and write about interesting facts plus more! I hope you enjoy viewing my blog.

Ruzzle: My Favorite Word Game App




       Word games are one of my favorite types of games. One word game in particular I really like is Ruzzle. It is available on the Android and iPhone. It is multiplayer and you can sign in with Facebook or create a completely new account. You can choose from a random opponent or see where you rank and play tournament. As of now, team play is coming soon to the game as well. Now, as for the gameplay, you have two minutes to swipe through as much words as possible. The larger size and quantity of words, the better. It is similar to Scrabble as far as being able to land a double or triple word score. The best part is, you learn new words the more you play! I actually have learned that there are many two-letter words that I can quickly swipe in to get a couple points, such as "ta," "ar", and "al." Every point counts, right? Also, don't use the Ruzzle guides where you take a screenshot and then it tells you what words you can use. It takes up way too much time out of your precious two minutes. So, go ahead and download the app now. The version I use is free! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.maginteractive.rumble.free

       Also, don't forget to add me on Ruzzle! My user name is 97Castle. Happy spelling!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment